Primary and Secondary School Learning
The CERES School of Nature and Climate has decades of experience teaching primary and secondary students curriculum-based sustainability education.
In this section of our website:
- Explore our extensive, curriculum-linked excursion programs where students benefit from place-based learning at CERES Community Environment Park in Brunswick East.
- Find out about our comprehensive incursion programs where our experienced, passionate educators bring the magic of CERES to your school.
- Discover our wide range of online virtual excursions that ensure CERES learning is accessible to students anywhere.
- Delve into our deep learning programs, the Student Environment Leadership Program (SELP) and the acclaimed Schools for Wildlife Program.
- Teachers, sign your school up for the amazing ResourceSmart Schools program and/or continue your school’s sustainability journey.
Elsewhere, if you’re a Year 10, 11 or 12 student looking to explore VET courses you can also click here. And, if you’ve finished secondary school and want to take a year off before uni starts consider joining the Green Gap Year program.
Finally, if you’re a primary or secondary school teacher explore our professional learning program.
No matter your school’s needs, we’ve got your learning covered, so register for a program today.