Our adult learning offerings are suited to individual learners aged 16yo and older. Our inspiring, engaging sustainability education is suitable for people who are:
- Seeking specific skills via content-rich, hands-on learning
- Looking to learn purely for pleasure and to explore a personal interest
- Wanting to change careers with the help of extended professional learning
- Up-skill to keep up to date with the many and varied roles on offer as part of Australia’s growing green economy
At the CERES School of Nature and Climate sustainability education is offered in a number of different modes – as workshops, courses, retreats and programs. We also offer our learning in-person and online.
In this section of our website:
- You’ll find our extensive calendar of workshops and courses letting you explore learning that’s tailor made for you and your interests.
- Our exciting and new Green Gap Year program that is suited for people looking to get the skills needed to get started on a career with real meaning.
- There’s important information about learning pathways, so if you’re not sure where to start head there.
- Dig into our accredited, pre-accredited and non-accredited Vocational Education and Training (VET) offerings, including programs for VET students in years 10, 11 and 12.
- Discover our online and on-demand learning that ensures CERES learning is accessible to anyone anywhere.
- Explore our rich and rewarding deeper learning that will immerse you in life-changing learning.
Enrol today and start your learning journey at the CERES School of Nature and Climate.