Do you want to empower your students to become the sustainability leaders of tomorrow?… then Do More With LESS is for you.
This 4 hour school based program supports students to let their inner-leader shine and plan environmental projects for school and home.
In a world of finite resources facing growing population and consumption it is more crucial than ever to empower young people to become resourceful leaders, inspired and committed to taking action to create positive change within their communities.
A facilitator from the CERES Education team will work with a group from your school to:
- Investigate concepts of ‘sustainability’ and human impact on the natural environment.
- Conduct student-led sustainability audits to find out “where things are at” at your school.
- Be guided through an action planning process to prepare for an upcoming school year, a single term or an individual project.
- Explore concepts of what it means to be a leader.
- Workshop ideas for taking action in your community.
- Get hints and tips on making your projects successful through communication and getting others involved.
- Receive a follow up visit to help continue your school’s journey.
Choose a theme for your in-school workshop:
- Energy (primary or secondary)
- Waste (primary or secondary)
Do you want to book this program to train your student team? Please contact us via email at email@example.com or on (03) 9389 0144.