Alex and Julia had a fantastic time facilitating these great conferences, hearing about wonderful eco projects from students, answering questions and engaging the student representatives with all the hands on gadgets and activities they could pack into the Mobile Energy Classroom! Feedback from attending students, staff, regional hosts and staff at the host venues was extremely positive; with everyone keen to share their experiences back at their schools and to begin new projects.
CERES Education is extremely excited to be branching out beyond Melbourne, allowing the shared learning to spread far and wide throughout regional Victoria. Some feedback has included:
- ‘Really focused and well organised with a clear message to the students. Inspiring for both the students and myself’
- ‘Many varied experiences and activities for the students’
- ‘Students speaking and working with other students on sustainability’
- ‘Loved the way you guys were willing to answer all our questions. If you didn’t know the answers you offered advice on where to find out. Thank You.’
- ‘Huge thank you to work with such a huge space. You were very approachable for the students to ask questions. Well done.’
If you would like to find out more about or book a Do More with LESS student leadership conference or an in-school workshop, visit the Do More with LESS page for more information.