This workshop is designed for plant lovers. For those interested in living a permaculture lifestyle in relation to plants and how to use them in the kitchen and garden. So, if you’d like to regain a connection with the vegetative world while learning real skills for Earth-based living, this workshop is for you. You’ll learn how to utilise plants for food, medicine, fodder and fibre, whilst providing habitat and systemic stability.
In this workshop you will learn strategies and techniques that will broaden your knowledge and increase your skill in gardening and homesteading.
You will learn:
- Regenerative garden design
- Practical gardening skills and tips
- How to increase plant and food diversity in your garden
- Self-cycling garden systems
- Nutrition and properties of plants
- Plants for food, medicine, fodder, nectar and habitat
- Forest garden systems